Taking amlopress-at and glyzid-40 for diabetes. Blood test done. Cure to be taken?

hi my father is 67 years old. He is a diabetes patient and he is presently taking amlopress-AT and Glyzid-40. Now we have checked his complete blood check up and found out that his GGT is 763 U/L, Aspartate Aminotransferase( sgot ) is 144.3 and Alanine Transaminase( sgpt ) is 68.3. What are the necessary immediete stpes to be taken and what is his diet chart. He is a chronic alchoholist and a smoker. Sir please advise me what to do for it as well as is liver disesase curable. Expect ur favorable response soon
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013