Taking allopurinol for gout. On lisinopril for hypertension. Numbness in feet, face and lips with chest pain. Stopped medication. What to do now?

my doctor had me takeing allopurinol 300 mg for my gout and then put me on lisinopril-h 10-12 for my blood pressure and apparently they dont mix together because i have been haveing either chest pain or muscle pain in my chest. and my fingers, feet, face, lips , are numb and tingleing. i quit takeing the pills for about 3 or 4 days now and feel alot better but still feel it alittle in my feet and fingers, and my muscles are still hurting a little. MY QUESTION IS HOW LONG DOES THE PILLS TAKE TO WEAR OFF? OR IS THERE NOW SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME TO WHERE I SHOULD GO TO THE HOSPITLE AND GET THE RUN AROUND BECAUSE I DONT HAVE INSURANCE??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013