Taking adderall along with alcohol. Why is my colon painful? Why am I constipated?

I m having moderate consistant pain through my colon I had been partying with alcahol alot since January, binge drinking on the weekends and also taking the prescribed amount of adderall 1 20mg 5 days a week and quit cold turkey the adderall 3 weeks ago and alcahol 1 week ago. Any ways I m not sure if that s related but that s the only change in my life style and at first I was constipated and already in pain so I gave myself a 2 quart enema, then another 1/2 coffee 1/2 h20 (I ve been doing these at least once a month for a year at most once a week. I did Bm but the pain hasn t gone away it s been 4 days it sucks!! What s wrong with me
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012