Taking Zoloft for depression. Have generalized anxiety disorder. Still have depression. What can I do?

Hi, so I experienced severe depression and I am currently on zoloft 175mg every night. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder and major depression. Although I have been on zoloft for about 6 months, I am still however experiencing signs of depression. Even when tiny little things go wrong I think what the world would be like without me, or even how to die. These thoughts eventually go away but come back EVERY time im upset. What can I do now? I feel like nothings working.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012