Taking Zoloft, Lamictal, Klonopin. History of depressive episode. Fainting spells, breathing difficulties, heart problems. Help

Yes. My younger sister is on the following drugs: Zoloft, Lamictal, Klonipin, Seroquel, Remeron, and Lunesta. She had a major depressive episode 7 years ago when her daughter's boyfriend committed suicide and she was drinking after that and got in an accident and lost her driver's license. She is constantly sleepy and in a zombie like stupor. She has not touched alcohol since the accident. She wants to get her driver's license again, get a job and get her life back. She has had fainting spells, breathing difficulties, heart problems and a multitude of other things. She called me for help since I spoke to her psyc dr and got him to change her meds once before. She asked him herself but he wouldn't consider it. I think she should change docs. What should we do? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013