Taking Yasmin birth control. Had unprotected sex. Are the chances of pregnancy high?

Hi. I ve been on Yasmin Birth control for about two years. About 3 weeks ago I had sex for the first time. He went in me a couple of times without a condom but we used a condom the rest of the time. I was paranoid so I took plan b. since then my boyfriend told me that his dad had to have his mom artificially ensiminated because his dad has a disease to where is sperm isn t very active. My boyfriend also says he has that. (he went to a doctor 3 years ago) With me being on Yasmin, and him pulling out, (no condom) are the pregnancy chances high?? I feel super bloated and gassy, have a headache and my nipples kinda hurt when I pinch them lightly . I don t know if this is due to the plan b I took 3 weeks ago, or if I m pregnant. I m supposed to get my period in 2 days. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012