Taking Xanax for panic attacks. Taken extra pills occasionally. Will overdose be detected in saliva test?

i have a a prescription for xanax , 4mg daily, for years. i ve been having extra panic attacks lately (just this week) due to having to go through the hands down WORST time of my life. i occasionally taking one extra pill per day . tomorrow is the first saliva test i m taking. can or will they tell that i ve taken a little extra, and how much is TOO extra, as my prescription doesn t specifically say that i can take 3 a day if necessary.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012