Taking Xanax for anxiety. Neck pain, pressure in head. Family history of neck aneurysm. MRI negative

Hi. I m a 44 year old female. I have anxiety and have been taking Xanax for about 2 months. I also have a lot of neck pain and pressure. The neck pressure usually goes away if I crack my neck which can happen anywhere from 5 - 10 times a day. I also have a lot of pressure in my head with moments of sharp pain that doesn t last more than a few seconds. I recently started to get a warm sensation on the top right of my head which also last only a few seconds and there is no pain that is accompanied by the sensation. My mom passed from a neck aneurysm back in 1995. I am worried that I too will have an aneursym one day which is part of my anxiety. Can anxiety cause you to have pains and pressures that would not be there if there was no anxiety? I am also worried about the warm sensation in my head. I have had 2 MRIs and both have come out negative.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012