Taking Vyvanse to tackle stressful job. Have mild ADHD. Can I stop medicine?

Hi, I have been taking 40mg of Vyvanse for about 6 months at my extremely stressful/high paced job and running on an average of 6 hours of sleep per night. The Dr. I have been working for has prescribed me this medication and I do think I have mild ADHD + I have 3 kids and balance work/family. Anyway, I am taking a new job which will hopefully be much less stressful and wondered should I taper off the Vyvanse or schedule an appointment with my GP and see if it would be recommended that I stay on it? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013