Taking Vyvanse to assist studies during late nights. Getting tingling pain in legs. Due to tablet or incorrect posture?

During finals week there are long nights of studying with the assistance of Vyvanse . I rarely exceed 40 mg of Vyvanse in a 15 hour period, but sometimes late at night when I have taken it and i m working I feel a tingling pain in my legs almost like growing pains. I feel I should note during these late nights I am sat at a desk in a rather hard chair for long periods of time, would that have anything to do with it?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012