Taking Vitamin pills, missed periods, UPT negative. Does Vitamin tab cause delay in periods?

hi I recently started taking pregnacare trying for a baby vitamins ( only took 10 vitamins) since then I was spost to be on a period last Tuesday still not come on I did a test last sturday which was negative wasn t really surprised by that as dnt feel any different im getting concerned having read different stories about these vitamins stopping or causing delay to womens cycle I am normal to clock with my cyle
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013