Taking Vertin for dizziness after knee replacement surgery. Can Vertin lower BP?

My Mom aged 74yrs recently underwent knee replacement surgery..But ever since thereafter she has been regularly complaining of spinning in the head ,we consulted the physician he advised for Vertin 8mg once daily..well that took care of her for a small time..also, there were changes in B.P, sumtimes it goes up sumtimes it falls down..Again we consulted physician, he guessed the spinning bcoz of improper care done post surgery bcoz of spinal anaesthesia ..inclined /angular positioning...he recommended Vertin 16mg two times daily..Again today morning she had terrible weakness with BP going down...I have two ques..(a) Can Vertin in higher dose lower down BP (b) Normally her BP used to remain high and Amlodpine + Losartan pottassium tab once daily was taken to control BP..but now after surgery(about 40 days) BP remains down..Plzz give me your suggstions
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012