Taking Trigestral causes headache and nausea. Have asthma. Alternate solution?

Hello Doctor .. I m using Trigestrel now I ve used it before and used to get terrible headaches in the frontal part of my head and then one violent vomit then I get my period .. Consequently I stopped using it .. I stopped for a while using this pill to isolate the problem .. Now I m using it again .. I m only on the second pill and I already get the headache and the nauseous feeling .. What should I use Dr ? I can t use the injection because it contra-indicates with my Asthma .. Thank you I hope you can help me Amaal
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013