Taking Rexipra and Betacap for fear and anxiety. How to stop it?

i am vijay, i am using rexipra-5 mg and betacap-40 mg from lost 2 between i stopped it. and at the time of exam i was taking it. now i complete graduation and working. some times i will feel fear and anxity that time my mind will not permit to do any work, when i was in B.E i used to study well but when i entered in exam hall and sit to write exam i felt fear and my mind used to say go out...go out... but with lot of difficulty i stayed and wrote exams. due to this problem i lost my 1 year in B.E. i was distinction student untill 12th standard. when i said in home or with friends that this thing happening to me they teesed me. i totally depressed and finally one doctor councilled and suggested to take rexipra-5 mg with betacap-40 mg daily. now i want to stop this, is any alternative way to stop? is there any side effects from these tablets? please guide me.....
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012