Taking R-cinex for a positive sputum test, have continuous vomiting. How can I control it and improve appetite?

I have started taking R- cinex as prescibed after +ve sputum test. The bacterium was sensitive to refampicin in culture test. First day the entire capsule was vomitted twice. After that i have taken it for four days. repeated the dose if vomitted. I am also taking Pyzina 750, Combutol 800, Benadone 40. I had stroke 3 months ago. I am also taking Avas and Deplatt or that Glizid M for diabetes . I am unable to eat anything orally. I am taking milk, juice, curd in very small quantity which is vomitted out. Sometimes even Dome DT does not help. I am feeling better as the temperature is not as high as before. My energy level is very low. How can I control vomitting and improve my appetite? Asha Arora Delhi India YYYY@YYYY Mobile 0000
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013