Taking Nexplanon. Have abdominal and pelvic discomfort. Something to worry about?

Hello, I have been on nexplanon since July this year. It has been great really, I haven t had a period since I had it put in. In the past few days, however, I ve been having lower left abdominal and pelvic discomfort. Sometimes it feels like period cramps but I don t ever get a period. I m just wondering if this is something i should be worried about and what it could be? Also, i haven t taken a pregnancy test yet but I don t think I m pregnant because i don t have any other symptoms. I m not nausous, no breast tenderness, no change in smell, ect.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Hope this message finds u in good health.
I have gone through ur msg and understand your concern.

it may be due to some sort of hormonal imbalances or variations in the body,though there may be other reasons as well

Nothing to worry about, You should eventually get back to normal.

Take multi vitamin and calcium supplements
Do consult a gynecologist if symptoms worsen

Get back to me for any FOLLOW UP QUERIES anytime.

Regards,Dr Mahaveer Patil...(MBBS,MS,Mch)