Taking Luprodex. Useful for removing or decreasing rasoli? And what are the side effects of it?

Sir, can u plz tell me that the Luprodex 3.75mg (Depot) vaccine is useful for removing or decreasing rasoli? And what are the side effects of it? Sir, I am asking for my sister, my sister is married and her age is 26 yrs. and she has not conceiving a baby right now. She is suffering from the pain still eight months. In the beiginning, the number of rasoli is 7 but after some treatment from Bulandshahr and Meerut doctors the number of rasoli is now 3 but their medicines are not suitable to remove the pain and not removing these three size type of rasoli i.e. 120, 93, 67mm and the size of it is increased.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013