Taking Losartan for high blood pressure, light headedness, heartburn. What is causing this?

I am currently on losartan potassium 100mg for high blood pressure. My range is between 128-141 (systolic); 72-80 )diastolic. Lately I have been getting lightheaded and was sent to see a Cardiologist because my heart rate was about 54 bpm. After discovering that I am a runner, my Cardiologist didn t seem to be too concerned about my low pulse. Still, I continue to get lightheaded and, now, experiencing heartburn . I am not sure what is causing this. Help, please,
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012