Taking Logynon. Have withdrawal bleeding, tissue discharge. Negative pregnancy test. What is it?

hi there. i am currently on the logynon contraceptive pill and have been for about 6 months. i am currently on the first day of my withdraw bleed and earlier noticed a very large chunk of skin came out. it was pinkish/purple in colour, about 4cm long and about 2cm wide, also very stong and thick. it was at least 1cm thick. it would not break apart. ive had bad cramps the past few days if that is relevant. my flow is very very light, so the skin seemed abnormal and it was very obvious. ive only ever had skin like this once before however it was not as big.

i am sexually active however have taken a precautionary pregnancy test last week and it was negative.
what is this large amount of skin and is it healthy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013