Taking Loestrin Fe. Negative pregnancy test. Jittery, weakness. Taken antibiotics after surgery. Pregnant?

I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe for around 6 months now. I have had my regular period until this month. I came off my pill for a few days. I had minor surgery and had to take antibiotics. I have taken two pregnancy tests, both negative. I started my pills again and began Zoloft. No pregnancy symptoms but very jittery and weak today. Am I pregnant or are these medicines making my body go crazy?!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013