Taking Lo Loestrin. No period. Cramps, sweating, shaking, urge to pass stool

Hi, I am not do for a period at all, and haven t actually had one in 5-6 months since my BC pill tends to do that. Im on Loesterin24fe and just started my first pack of Lo Loesterin with no time off in between the 2. Today, out of nowhere, I started feeling period like cramps , and within 5 minutes they were so excruciating I was shaking and sweating, and nothing was helping. I just rocked, squirmed around, and just couldnt stop moving around, I was desperate. I finally had to use the bathroom, so I sat there for about 10 mins, passed stool , and felt a great deal better. I ve never experienced that kind of cramping with a bowel movement following or in relation at all. It felt like period cramps x1000! But I am not bleeding at all.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
It could be one of the side effects of the drug itself.
You need to get a transvaginal USG done immediately.
Consult your GP for further course of treatment.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer