Taking Fertibex and Obimet for PCOS. Pregnancy test positive. HCG test result negative. Which is correct?

Hi, I am married for 1.5 years. My wife had some minor PCOS problem and was under medication for some time and was treated. My wife is taking Fertibex and Obimet tablets for last 3 months and her menstrual cycle came down from 37, 34 and 32 in the last three cycles. Last MP was on 31st May,2012 and yet to get his periods. We tested using pregnancy kit on 40th day and there was slight signs. But when tested after 45 days no positive sign was the result. She has undergone a beta HcG test and the value is 1.2mLU/ml and is negative. My sperm count was lower in the month of May. I am currently taking Manix capsule, Carnisure tab and CCQ 50 tab for the last 50 days. I am not sure whether my wife is pregnant even after 55th day.It has been these many days. Please suggest. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012