Taking Estelle, missed pills, having light bleeding, leg tenderness and fluid breast. Suggestion for a good pill?

Hi Stephen, thank you for your help. I have recently changed from the Mirena to the Oral pill (Estelle). I have missed two pills a week apart and took them within 24 hours. My partner and I had been sexually active during this time. I since I have got som3e very light bleeding (not enough to wear a tampon ). Is this a period ? I am just worried due to the missed pills. Any tips would be helpful. Also, I am looking at changing this pill as my wight wain, leg tenderness and fluid and breasts are all reacting to this pill. Any suggestions on a good pill for fluid retention and people proned to hormonal wieght gain? Thank you Taryn
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013