Taking Endocet due to chronic back pain, unable to find in pharmacy. Any alternative ?

Yes, i hope so Due to chronic back pain i have been taking Endocet (yellow) 10-325 for over 10 years, i am a 62 year old woman who is unable to get her medication for they are not sending it to pharmacies as ordered. I am NOt able to take white oxycodone as they make me vomit immediately. can you help me locate the yellow Endocet 10-325 in pinellas park fl cvs is my pharmacy I have called everywhere unable to find my medication, Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013