Taking Ciproxin after having a mole removed to prevent any infection, experiencing some dizziness. Should I stop taking it?

Hi, I have been taking Ciproxin for the last few days but am experiencing some dizziness, should I stop taking it? Unfortunately I do also suffer from Labyrititus sometimes so I am not sure if it is this or a reaction to the Ciproxin. I was prescribed Ciproxin after having a mole removed to prevent any infection but the wound is fine.
Many thanks in advance for any advice as my own doctor is off today.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013