Taking Ciprofloxacin for urine infection. Discomfort on penis head, difficulty retracting foreskin, redness

Dear Dr, I went to my GP last week because of testicular pain and was diagnosed with epididymitis . I had the same problem 2 years ago and had to go to the gum clinic to get checked out for gonorrhea and chlamydia which came back negative. I have had the same partner since then and we have been faitful so we ruled out these as possible causes this time. My GP precribed me ciprofloxacin to clear up any possible urine infection. Since then I have been getting discomfort on penis head. I am having more difficulty retracting my foreskin and it seems sticky. My foreskin has always been tight since I was young but now it seems more sticky. There also seems to be mild redness. I do not have any pain when urinating but have been very stressed and anxious recently because of certain life changes, money worries etc.. The ciprofloxacin has cleared my testicular pain put my sticky foreskin is getting worse. It seems a little white and dry now too. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013