Taking Cipralex, have dizziness and vertigo. Symptoms of withdrawal or Meniere's disease?

i am on cipralex 10mg a day. three months ago i shifted to 2.5mg a day with some miising doses in between. i wasnot trying to stop but rather to lower the dose as i thought the drug have long t1/2 and i am already loaded to a therapeutic level. after 28 days i had a symptoms of n&v sweating dizziness , vertigo lasted about 2-3 hrs dr said it might be virus....etc . i was kind of down little for a week then the symptoms was there but very light for a month then i had anthor attack of sever n&v dizz, vertigo. n&v lsted for an hour but dizz, ver/ lasted till a week ago. during the second episode i visited ent doc and diagnosed it as Meniere s disease. actually i didnot tell him about the cipralex at all because i ve never thought of withdrawal symptoms might happen. but last week itook a 10mg of cipralex daily for three days because of thought of missing dose(s). i want to emphesize that i am good in taking my med . interestingly i felt fine and kind of normal and every thing seems to be back to normal no more s&s of n&v no ver no dizz no sppinning.. now my question was it s&s of cipralex withdrawal or Meniere s disease by the way i have tinnitus in my left ear for more than 7 yrs
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012