Taking Byetta and insulin for type 2 diabetes. Have renal disease. Should I stop Byetta?

I have been taking Byetta plus insulin for type 2 diabetes for more than 6 years. I was in 2 renal disease and since then am in stage 3 renal disease, altho kidney specialsit says I am holding level. Recent inquiries about byetta and kidneys result in my considering ceasing byetta. I fear my specialists will say to doit just to avoid possible medical mal in the future,everyone is litigious or fears it. Since you have no axe to grind, couldyou advise if I should remove self from byetta drug?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013