Taking Aviane, low menstrual flow. Taken Amoxicillin for sinus infection. Did I have a period?

Hi I m 47 and on aviane bc. I has a lite to non existent period. Little dried blood and discharge . I have been on amoxicillin 10 days starting 3 days prior for a sinus infection . Under a lot of stress studying for an 4 hour exam and unemployed recently. Had sex once during first week of pill pack 3 weeks ago. So, did I had a period since it wasn t totally missed but barely there? Or am I going through the change my periods have not been regular lately sometimes 2 weeks long with spotting for the 1st week. Took bc everyday on time or within 5 to 15 minutes early or late. Once 30 minutes late.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer