Taking Apotex for dizziness and vomiting. Is inactivity a side effect of medicine?

thanks a neighbour has been prescribed APOTEX aprochlorperazine 5mg containes maleate for dissiness and vomiting at hospital where she spent 8 days. She has two hearing implants and suffers with vertigo , her age about 82 and she is very small and frail. Should she be concerned as people have commented she is not as talkative or active when she took the tablet yesterday at home? should I suggest she talk with her GP if she ic concerned? When reading the side effects it became obvious that I could scare her If I mentioned any of the side effects that she asked me to check on. Thanks Carol
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013