Taken unwanted 72, period delay

R/sir....i have touched my penis to my gf s vegina a month ago...i haven t penitrate her vegina..after 48 hrs she took unwanted she delyed her periods 8 days and periods are not yet there any chance of pragnency ever after touching vegina ?...her mother wanted to take her to the the use of unwanted 72 is detectable by doctor ??
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
The chances of pregnancy are nil as there was no penetration and more over unwanted 72 was taken in next 48 hrs.
There is no way by which the use of unwanted 72 can be detected by the doctor.
Just relax there is nothing to worry.

3 users find this helpful