Taken unwanted 7, missing periods. Medicine to terminate pregnancy and have safe periods?

Hi Doc, My periods are due on 28th of June 2012 considering my last months date. In between i had taken unwanted 72. I dont want to conceive right now. Am worried because usually every month my period happens 4 days prior to the last months date. But this month i have yet not had my periods. Pl suggest how not to get pregnant and have my periods safely.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Hello Jully,
First do a urine pregnancy test at home. If it is positive, then you can take M T Pill or MTP kit (by Cipla). If your pregnancy test is negative, repeat it after a week, if still negative, then rest assured you are not pregnant. But if you do not have your periods by then, then you must see a doctor.