Taken treatment for chronic kidney disease. Suffering with fishers problem. Blood coming from anus. Looking for treatment

Hello, Iam from India. Iam suffering with fishers problem and blood is coming out from the is sayng that it is fishers and it may be piles problem also because blood is floating, but he can t find out now abt piles because they remains inner side. and iam the patient of kidneys from my child hood. Iam suffering with chronic Kidney Desease( CKD ) at present. previousely i went thru steriod treatment(Used wisoline tablets. started from 120 mg and gradually decreased the doage of it. now it was stopped. 3 years ago i used this treatment for my kidney desease).may be because of that only iam suffering with this piles and fishers problem now. plz advise me treatmernt.Thank you. Prashanth Seth
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012