Taken treatment for chlamydia. Chlamydia positive after a month. Can I still have sex?

I had chyamydia i got treated on July 17 by the std clinic. Then i had docters appt on August 16 ob/gy gave me other test he said i was postive for chyamydia still (ps. i did not have sex for a whole month i have sex for the first time on August 18 . The docter told me on August 27 that i had chyamyhia . The clinic said it might be dead cells picking up still . Can i still have sex ? even tho it been a month i had got treated for it !
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012