Taken rabies vaccination, pain and tingling in lower lip and tongue. Cause for concern?

I WAS BITEN ON THE LOWER LIP BY A DOG ON THURSDAY OF LAST WEEK. ON FRIDAY I HAD A TETANUS SHOT AND AM ON ANTIBOTICS. THE DOG HAD RABIES VACCINATION . TODAY HAVE HAD PAIN IN MY LOWER LIP AD IT IS TINGLING. I HAVE SOME TINGING ON MY TONGUE TOO. I WENT BACK TO THE EMERGENCY CLINIC TODAY AND THEY SAID TO KEEP TAKING THE ANTIBOTIC. MY LOWER LIP IS RED AND SWOLLEN BUT IT DID SO STARTING RIGHT AFTER I WAS BITTEN. CAUSE FOR CONCERN?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012