Taken overdose of Naturogest, negative pregnancy test, had light period. Am I pregnant?

Im 35years old female. doctor prescribed Naturogest200mg 2 tab from 14thday to 30 th day by mistake i took 10 days extra and doctor gave fertile injection it is 39th day from my last month period I tested with Preganancy urine test kit, but got Negative result and i contacted doctor she said to stop Naturogest200mg after stopping i had very light period for five days have no special symptoms for preganancy and again i dint had my periods for a month and did urine pregnancy test is negative again contacted doctor she told me to after a week i am really confused i wnt know wheather i am pregant or not please tel would be the result L or I have to wait for some more days? if so, How many days? Thanks in advance to HealthCare Magic !
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012