Taken ipill after having sex. Brown discharge, no period. Pregnancy?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old. My last period was on Nov 17th which lasted till 21st. And in the month of december i did not get my periods. I am from India and on 23rd dec i reached the United Kingdom. I did have sex with my boyfriend on 22nd, 23rd and 24th nov. I took 2 i-pills one on 23rd nov night and the second on 25th novafternoon. I did preg test on 22nd dec evening and it showed one line which is negative. On the 1st jan till 4th till 5th jan i got brown discharge followed by red discharge...No periods till now. Two things i want to know. Is there any chance of pregnancy? And second will i get my periods. Please respond ASAP. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query
There is only one way of confirming your pregnancy or absence of it, and that is to visit a gynecologist, since you had an abnormal period/bleeding in January.
I pills are not 100 % effective, so please check with a gynecologist at the earliest.
take care.