Taken feilon 21 pills after pregnancy, period missing

After how many days after taking femilon 21 pills will the period start Hi Doctor, I am using Femilon for the first time. after first pregnancy I have completed 21 tablets and used them every day on the same time with out missing. I took the last tablet on 30th March night. It has been fifth days now .... but still my...
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Hello yaduvanshi.ruchi,

Usually on the second day of last pill you mc must start but if it does not start than even after 28th day you must start second course of pill.
For your ment al health you can do preg test of urine done on 13 april.
But you should have avoided oral pill during Brest feeding period as this my hamper milk production.

Thank with good luck