Taken duphaston, got periods. Can take ovulet to get pregnant?

hi doctor im using duphaston tablet for my periods now i got my periods shall i use ovulet tablet to get pregnancy . please advice me for this. shall i tak ovulet tablet now
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic,

You was advised Duphaston for regulating your Period. I presume you are trying to conceive but please do not take Ovulet tablet without proper consultation with Gynecologist and Infertility specialist.

In such cases certain investigations like Follicular study is required and even some other hormones may be required.

You have to maintain sexual relationship with your partner at right time as per your doctor's advice.

If such treatment is taken under supervision of expert can produce positive result.

I wish you good Luck.

Dr.A.Dubey M.D