Diagnosed with PCOS. Took duphaston after missed periods. Pregnant? Had an ectopic pregnancy

Hi there. I am 35 years old. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011. Since then my periods are not regular. From july 2011 to Feb 2012 I took Duphaston and Meta phage to regularize my periods. But from feb 2012 onwards I had my periods regularly without using duphaston. i stopped taking duphaston but continued Metaphage. From January 2013 I am again having same problem of missed periods.My doctor suggested Duphaston again. After starting Duphaston again, In January, February and march 2013 I had my periods. But I still haven't had my periods after using Duphaston too. My last periods date was 19th April 2013. I am trying to conceive since 2011. Does this missed periods after taking Duphaston mean a pregnancy? I took Duphaston from 1st April 2013 to 5th April 2013. Its worthy to mention that I am a working women and have a lot of work related stress. And I also had an ectopic pregnancy in 2010
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013