Taken depo shot. Had unprotected sex. Feeling headaches, cramps, nauseated and dizzy. Suggest

I took my first depo shot in January. And then my 2nd on April 5th this year. The doctor told me to not have unprotected sex for 2 weeks. I did two days after I gotta shot. I know it s too early to tell but I been really tired all the time, I will eat tons of food all day and never get full; ill feel like I haven t ate at all. Ill get moody. And I cry over everything. I been getting bad headaches every day, I m breaking out, and when I lay on my stomach it hurts. It gets hard and feels heavy sometimes. I get little cramps here and there and think Imma start my period but I just spot for like 30 minutes and then it goes away. I don t know what s going on with my body, but do you have any ideas? I m almost 17, and pretty scared right now. I also have been feeling really nauseated and dizzy. And I keep getting hot and then cold. And I constantly wake up through the night.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013