Taken cortisone injections for sinusitis. Now heavy vaginal bleeding, aches, cramps. How can I help myself?

i have had chronic sinisitus for 1 and a half years due to a broken infected tooth and after being sent to a specialist she prescribed 3days antibiotics followed by 3 cortazone injections over a course of two months followed by an appointment to asess being operated on;after the first cortazone injection i encountered heavy vaginal bleeding for 5days and aches and cramps which are more uncomfortable than the sinus pressure headaches!i have been given a course of antibiotics ciprofloxina for 10days do i keep taking the pills or can i reduce to 7 days not 10 and will the aches disapear?how can i help myself?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012