Taken antibiotics for pneumonia. WBC levels high in blood test. Having pain in the body. Is it normal?

Hi I caught pneumonia unexpectedly and was given two types of antibiotics and home treatment, I finished my antibiotics last Thursday and on Monday I had a blood test , the results showed up that my white blood cells are level 3 so the doctor wants me to have a full blood count after 2 weeks, I feel tired and unmotivated with various aches and pains all over, I am usually fit and healthy but the last 3 months I havnt felt myself, my periods have been very light, I am a 31 year old mother of 2 please advise thanks x
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012