Taken anti-acid medicine after choking on steak. Chest pain, painful breathing. What can I do?

Hi I swallowed a big piece of steak last night which caused me to choke, some of the food came up but the steak felt like it was stuck in my esophagus , it was really painful and I couldnt keep any water down after. I took some anti acid medicine and eventually I felt the steak shift and I could take water. Today I have really bad chest pains, it even hurts when I breathe deap, it feels like my espohagus is continuinely in a spasm . I am in a lot of pain, what can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013