Taken amoxicillin for ear infection. Now cough, headache, fever. Any suggestions?

My daughter has been sick since the 30th of October. She was diagnosed with an ear infection on the 31st and given a ten day round of amoxicillin she finished the amoxicillin on the 9th and has developed a deep caugh. She has had a fever of 100.7 or higher since the 30th. We took her to children s on the 11th and she was diagnosed with croup and given decadron. She has not gotten any better and is still coughing and very tired and still has a fever even with Motrin. She has also complained of headaches . Any suggestions. Should we take her back to urgent care?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012