Taken abortion pills, noticing blood clot, little bleeding, stomach upset, back pain

Hi i was given abortion pills took first one at clinic and second at home which was four pills i put in my cheeks to disolve i went to sleep woke up at 10 am and passes very small blood clot and little bleeding i have not even wet a pad one i only bleed a small amount when i pee also around 230 pm i passed very small greyish color but i felt fine all day but now almost three am my stomach is very upset and having a little discomfort should i be worried that i have not really bled and that im not passing clots but my back is hurting off and on
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013