Taken abortion pill. Cramps, bleeding, vomiting, diarrhea. Due to pill or virus?

Hi I had a abortion ( the pill method) I was 4 almost 5 wks. I didn t go back for my check up and now it s been a month I got really sick the past couple days and am having cramping and bleeding because I started my period. The only thing is I don t know whether I ve got a flu bug because I ve been throwing up as well as diarrhea because there s an infection or if I m just sick with the flu and starting a more painful period.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012