Taken Zapiz for seizures after delivery. Have headache, vertigo, anxiety. How long to take medicine?

Hi, I am staying in Singapore. I had seizures after my delivery. It was for the first time. I was taking Kepra for 6 months. Later I had some anxiety related issues, so had zapiz .5 Then stopped the zapiz. After 1 month or so, I was affected by vertigo followed by anxiety symptoms. Now I have headache almost everyday. So I called my doc in India and taking zapiz .5. When I reduce it to half a dosage I am having the headache again. Now I am confused how long should I have zapiz with one full medicine dosage.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012