Taken Plan B after unprotected sex. How will I determine when my next period should come?

I know that sounds horrible, but it was my second time ever having sex.. the first time was in novemeber and i took PLAN B and got my period and had negative pregnancy tests ... last week i had sex for the second time and oddly enough the guy i was with didn t *** at all during sex or after.. i just felt a drop on my hand after some fooling around after sex... on the 3rd day after this happened i went to take plan b because i was just paranoid.. my period is still off from the first PLAN B which was about 2 months ago.. so how will i determine when my next period should come so i can take a pregnancy test? *** My last period was jan1st-5th it should be coming tomorrow if thats my new cycle after plan b... I am extremely nervous, what are the odds of me ending up pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013

Plan B is 89 % effective if it is taken within 72 hrs.
Since you had plan B after 3 days, hardly it is going to be effective.

You can wait for 1 more week.
Once you miss your periods by 1 week, get a UPT done to diagnose pregnancy.
You have high chances of pregnancy.