Taken Nordette after having sex. Any possibility of getting pregnant?

Jan 3 twas my first time of having sex. We used condom, do the withdrawal method ( Coitus interruptus ), voiding/urinating (estimated time 30-45 mins after), i also took 4 nordette pills after the intercourse and another 4 pills of nordette 12hours after the 1st dosage. At this moment im very nervous and scared of getting pregnant. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant? Im 18 years old by the way, and my cycle is very irregular not in the average 28days cycle. Please, enlighten me.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013